媒介广告、互联网营销 。
全印展使用了媒介广告 。媒介广告的投入已经成为是展览展会营销的重要渠道 。通过广告,全印展把自己的办展理念及展览的主要特点迅速传向社会,提高知名度 。此外,全印展运用互联网营销手段,建立门户网站推广展览设计 。提高时效性 。
“全印展”是指中国国际全印展,大型国际印刷设备及技术展览会 。全印展是整个印刷行业适应新趋势、全面展示国际印刷新技术、加强世界各地印刷业同仁交流对话的重要平台 。
日常商务英语口语
Part 1
状况1:第一次和客户见面
A:您好吗?Wise先生 , 很高兴认识您 。
How do you do? Mr Wise. Glad to meet you!
B:您好!李先生,我也很高兴认识您 。
How do you do! Mr Li. Glad to meet you too.
状况2:和老客户见面
A:嗨!Johnson先生,您好吗?
Hello! Mr Johnson, How are you?
B:嗨!Bill先生,我很好,谢谢,您呢?
Hello! Mr Bill, fine, thank you, and you?
A:我也很好,谢谢,很高兴再见到您 。
I’m fine too, thank you. Glad to see you again.
B:我也是(我也很高兴再见到您)
Me too.
状况3:第一次和客户见面,找到人后再相互问候
A:对不起,请问您是Blood先生吗?
Excuse me! Are you Mr Blood?
B:是的,正是 。
Yes, that’s right.
A:噢!林先生,您好!很荣兴认识您(很高兴认识您)
How do you do,Mr Lin! It’s my pleasure to see you.
B:我也很荣幸(我也是)
Me too.
状况4:和老客户见面相互问候家人及生意
A:哈喽!Rown先生,很高兴又见到您 。
Hello !Mr Rown, glad to see you again.
B:嗨!Lisa , 你好吗?
Hello! Lisa, how are you?
A:很好,谢谢,那么您呢?
Very fine, thank you, and you?
B:我也很好 。
I’m fine too.
A:家人如何?
How is/are your family?
B:他们都很好,谢谢
They are fine, thank you.
A:生意如何?
How is your business?
B:很好(马马虎虎/不太好/还不错/和平常一样)
Very good(just so so/not very good/not bad/It’s the same as usual)
A:旅途如何?
How was your trip?
B:很好,但是我有点累,因为飞行很长 。
Very good, but I am a little tired, because it’s a long trip.
Part 2
状况1:在机场
A:对不起,您是Johnson先生吗?
Excuse me! Are you Mr Johnson?
B:是的,我是 。
Yes, that’s right.
A:您好,Johnson先生,我的名字是Tom Lee, ABC 公司的业务助理 。
How do you do, Mr Johnson, my name is Tom Lee, the sales manager of the ABC company.
B:您好,李先生,很高兴认识您 。
How do you do, Mr Li, glad to meet you.
A:我也是,我来接您去您的饭店 。
Me too, I came to pick you up to your hotel.
B:谢谢,您真好 。
Thank you, you are very kind.
A:您旅途还好吗?
How was your trip?
B:(1)是的,很好,谢谢
Yes, very good, thank you.
(2)不 , 不太好,我晕机
No, not very good, I was got air.
A:您现在感觉好一点了吗?
Do you feel better now?
B:是的 , 但是我感觉很累,因为飞行时间很长 。
Yes, but I feel very tired, because it’s a very long trip.
A:我们走吧,让您到饭店登记吧 。
Let’s go, let’s get you checked in the hotel. Let’s go and check in in the hotel.
B:好的,谢谢 。
Ok, thank you.
A:让我帮您拿行李 。
Let me help you with your laggage.
B:(1)谢谢 , 它们很重 。
Thank you. It’s very weight.
(2)没关系,谢谢,我自己可以处理 。
It doesn’t matter, thank you, I can handle by myself.
A:这边请,我的车在外面等 。
This way please, my car is outside.
B:好的 , 走吧 。
Ok. Let’s go.
A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车 。
Please wait for me here, I am going to the parting lot to drive my car.
B:好的,没问题 。
Ok, no problem.
A:让我们直接到停车场去吧,因为这儿不好停车 。
Let’s go to the parking lot directly, because it is not convenient here.
B:当然 , 没问题 。
Of course, no problem.
状况2:在机场接机问候语
A:让我帮您拿行李 。
Let me help you with you luggage.
B:谢谢!(你真好)
Thank you! You are very kind.
A:旅途如何?
How was your trip?
B:很好 , 谢谢 。
Very good. thank you.
A:您觉得累吗?
Do you feel tired?
B:有一点儿,因为飞行很久 。
A little, because it is a long trip.
A:这边请 。
This way please.
B:好的 , 谢谢!
Ok, thank you.
A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车 。
Please wait for me here, I am going to parking lot to drive car.
B:好的,没问题 。
Ok, no problem.
状况3:在机场接机及途中对话
A:您是Gerry Wise先生吗?
Are you Mr GerryWise?
B:是的,正是 。
Yes, that’s right.
A:您好,Wise先生,很高兴认识您,我的名字是Mickey 。
How do you do? Mr. Wise, nice to meet you, I am Mickey.
B:您好 , Mickey 。很荣幸见到您 。
How do you do! Mickey. It’s my pleasure to see you.
A:欢迎到台北,这是我的名片 。
Welcome to Taibei, this is my business card.
B:谢谢,这是我的 。
Thank you, this is mine.
A:让我帮您拿行李 。
Let me help you with your luggage.
B:谢谢 , 有点重 。
Thank you, it’s a little heavy.
A:我车在停车?。?这边请 。
My car is in the parking lot, this way please.
B:好的 。
OK
A:您第一次到台湾吗?
Do you come to Taibei the first. Is this the first time you come to Taiwan?
B:是的 。
Yes.
A:旅途如何?
How was your trip?
B:很好 。
Very good.
A:累不累?
Do you feel tired?
B:是的,有一点儿,但是没关系 。
Yes, a little, but it doesn’t matter.
A:我们明天一早飞马公,班机时间是早上6:40 。
We will flight to Magong tomorrow morning, the flight time is at 6:40 in the morning.
我老板会在5:50去饭店接您,所以您在5:50前要准备好 。
My boss will go to the hotel to pick you up at 5:50, so you should get ready before 5:50.
B:我知道,我会准时等他 。
I see, I will wait for him on time.
A:如果您需要叫起床 , 只要告知饭店柜台 。
If you need the morning call, please inform the counter of hotel.
B:没关系,我有闹钟 。
It doesn’t matter, I have alarm.
A:您饿吗?
Are you hungry?
B:是的,有一点儿 。
Yes, a little.
A:我们可以在您饭店附近的侬特利用个简餐 。
We can have a quick meal in the Nongteli near your hotel.
B:好的,谢谢 。
Ok, thank you.
Part 3
状况1:在公司接应电话
A:这是ABC公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?
This is ABC company. May I help you?
B:我要找王大卫先生(请接王大卫先生) 。
David Wang,please./Is David in?/Could I speak to David?
A:请问贵姓?
Who is calling/speaking?/May I have your name?
B:William Johnson 。
A:请稍候 。
Hold on,please/Wait for a moment.
(如果要找的人不在时)
A:对不起,他不在,您要留言吗?
Sorry, he’s(was/went) out. Would you like to leave a message?
B:请他回电,告诉他我在公司等他的电话 。(我住在希尔顿饭店,房号1020)
Tell him to call me back, for I will wait for his telephone in my componey. (I live in room 1020, Hilton hotlel)
A:好的,他一回来,我会请他马上回电 。(我会将此留言转告他)谢谢来电!
Ok, I’ll ask him to call you back as soon as he returns.(I’ll give him the message)Thank you for your call.
B:谢谢您的帮忙 。
Thank you for your help.
状况2 人在国外,经由接线生打对方付款电话回台湾
A:接线生,我要打一通对方付款的越洋电话到台湾 。
Operator, I want to make a collect overseas phone call to Taiwan.
B:您要找哪位?
Whom would you like to speak to?
A:David Lee 。
B:电话号码多少?
Telephone number?
A:代码是886,区码是02,电话号码是25432100 。
The code is 886, the area code is 02, the phone number is 25432100.
B:您的大名?
May I have your name?
A:Lisa Wang 。
B:请等一会儿 。
Hold on, please.
A:好的,谢谢 。
Ok, thank you.
B:接通了,请讲 。
The line is through now. Please speak.
状况3 在公司接电话,要找的人如不在,请对方留言 。
A:早安,ABC公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?
Morning,this is ABC company,may I help you?
B:请接分机123 。
Extension 123,please.
A:请稍候 。
Hold on,please.
B:谢谢 。
Thank you.
C:出口部,我可以帮到您什么忙吗?
import department,may I help you?
B:是的,我想和王先生谈话 。
Yes,I would like to speak to Mr.Wang.
C:对不起,他不在公司(他刚出去吃午饭) , 您要不要留言给他?
Sorry,he was out(he went out to have luch just now).Would you like to leave a message?
B:是的,请他回电,我的名字是David Lee,我的电话号码是27720151 。
Yes,please ask him to call me back,I’m David Lee,my phone number is 27720151.
C:请再重复一下电话号码 。
Please repeat your phone number.
B:好的,2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1 。
Ok, 2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1
C:您的大名如何拼写?
How do you spell your name?
B:D-A-V-I-D L-E-E. D-A-V-I-D L-E-E
C:他一回来,我请他回电 。
I’ll ask him to call back as soon as he returns.
B:谢谢,再见 。
Thank you, bye.
C:谢谢来电 。
Thank you for your call/Thank you for calling.
1、打电话号码 make a phone call
2、接线生 operator
3、对方付款电话 collect call
4、预先付款电话 prepaid call
5、长途电话 long distance call
6、市内电话 local call
7、国际电话 international phone call/overseas phone call
8、代码 code
9、区码 area code
10、等一下 Hold on,please./Wait a moment./Moment,please./Wiat a minute./One moment,pleast.
11、分机 extension
12、部门 department
13、(请对方)留话 leave a message/Would you like to leave a message?
14、(帮不在的人)留话 take a message/May I take a message?
15、重复 repeat/Can you repeat your phone number?
16、回电 call back
状况4:客人来电 , 刚好接电话的人就是要找的人 , 互相问候 , 约订见面时间地点
A:早安 , 这是ABC公司 。我可以帮到您什么忙吗?
Morning,this is ABC company.May I help you?
B:请接李先生 。
Mr.Lee please./Is Mr.Lee in?/May I speak to Mr.Lee?
A:是的,我就是 。请问谁来电?
Yes,speaking.Who is calling?/May I have your name?
B:我是美国来的George 。
I am George from USA.
A:噢,George , 您好吗?您现在在哪里?
Oh,George,how are you?Where are you in now?
B:很好,谢谢 , 我现在在台北 。
Very fine,thank you,I am in Taibei now.
A:您何时到台北的?
When did you come to Taipei?
B:前天(昨晚很晚的时候)
The day before yesterday.
A:很高兴听到您的消息,您现在住哪个饭店?
It’s my pleasure to hear you,Which hotel do you stay in now?
B:我住希尔顿饭店 。
I stay in Hilton hotel.
A:房号几号?
What is the room number?
B:1020 。
1020
A:我们今晚可以碰个面吗?
May I have a appointment with you tonight?
B:很抱歉,我今晚排满了,明天晚上如何?
Very sorry,I am occupied tonight,what about tomorrow night?
A:可以,在哪里见面?几点钟?
Ok,where and when?
B:7:00,在我住的饭店 。
7:00,in my staying hotel.
A:好的,我会到饭店接您,明晚见 。
Ok,I am going to the hotel to pick you up.see you tomorrow night.
单词/词组
1、请再说一遍 Pardon?/May I beg your pardon?
2、请问贵姓 Who is calling?/Who is speaking?/May I have your name?
3、前天 the day before (yesterday)
后天 the day after (tomorrow)
4、到达 arrive/reach/get
5、占满 occupy
我没空 I’m occupy./I have no time./I’m not available.
状况5:去接客户前,先打电话到饭店提醒他
A:希尔顿饭店 , 我可以帮到您什么吗?
This is Hilton hotel,may I help you?
B:请接1020房 。
Room .1020 plese.
A:请稍候 。
Hold on, please..
C:喂,我是George.
Hello,this is George.
B:George吗?
Is that George speaking?
C:是的,正是 , 请问哪位?
Yes,it is right,who is speaking?
B:我是ABC公司的Lee 。
This is Lee of ABC COMPANY.
C:您好吗?李先生?
How are you ?Mr.Lee?
B:很好,谢谢 , 您呢?
Fine thank you,and you?
C:我也很好 。
I am fine too.
B:我只是要提醒您 , 我们晚上7:00有约 。
I just remind you of our appointment at 7:00 tonight.
C:是的,我记得 。
Ok,I see.
B:我现在要去接您 。
I am going to pick you up now.
C:谢谢,我会等您 。
Thank you,I am waiting for you.
B:待会儿见
See you later.
C:待会儿谈
See you later.
状况6:如不清楚经理什么时候回来 , 打电话者又无法留言,请他再打来
A:ABC公司 , 我可以帮到您什么忙吗?
Hello, this is ABCcompany,can I help you?
B:我要和你们外销经理说话
I want to speak to your export manager.
A:很抱歉他刚出去,请问哪位找?
I am sorry ,he went out just now, who is calling?
B:我是美国的John Martin 。您知道他什么时候回来吗?
This is John Martin from USA.Do you know when he is coming back?
A:很抱歉 , 我不知道
I am sorry,I dono’t know.
B:您知道哪里可以找到他吗?
Where can I find him?
A:抱歉,我也不知道 , 我可以帮他留言吗?
I am sorry ,I don’t know either.May I take a message?
B:没关系,我再打来 。
It doesn’t matter,I will call him again.
A:抱歉,我没帮上忙 。
I am sorry I couldn’t help you.
状况7:打电话来时,正好忙线中,请对方稍候
A:喂,我要找林先生
Hello, can I speak to Mr. Lin please?
B:对不起,先生,他忙线中 , 您要不要稍候 。
I am sorry sir,the line is busy now.Can you wait for a moment?
A:好的,谢谢 。
Ok ,thank you.
B:喂,林先生的电话线通了,请讲 。
Hello,the line is through now,please go ahead.
Part 4
状况1:先和客户约定吃饭时间和地点
A:我今晚想邀请您吃晚饭 , 不知您是否有空?
Would you be interested in dinner with me.Are you free?
B:谢谢您的邀请,我今晚有空 。
Thank you for your invitation.I am free tonight.
A:您喜欢吃哪种菜?中餐、西餐还是海产?
Which food would you like best?Chinese food,western food or sea food?
B:我比较喜欢西餐 。
I prefer western food.
A:好的,我晚上7:00去饭店接您 。
Ok,I am going to the hotel to pick you up at 7:00 o’clock at night.
B:很好 , 我会等候 。
Ok,I’ll wait for you.
A:待会儿见 。
See you later.
B:再见 。
See you.
状况2:刚到达餐厅
A:请给两人的座位 。
Please give me a table for two.
C:(服务生)这边请 。
This way,please.
A:我要靠窗的位置 。
I want a seat by the window.
B:这位置不错 。
This seat is not bad.
A:很高兴您满意,请坐 。
It’s my pleasure to satisfy you,have a seat ,please!
状况3:点正餐前,先点些饮料
C:这是菜单和酒类表 。
This is menu and wine list.
A:您想喝点什么?Johnson先生,啤酒或酒?
What would you like to drink?Mr.Johnson,beer or wine?
B:我想试试台湾啤酒 。
I want to try some Taiwan beer.
A:来两瓶台湾啤酒 。
Two bottles of beer ,please.
C:好的 , 先生 。
Ok, Sir.
状况4:开始点正餐
A:您想点什么餐?
What would you like to eat?
B:这家餐厅的招牌菜是什么?我们有特制牛排、鸡肉和鱼 。
What is the special food of restaurant? We have special beefsteak,chicken and fish.
B:我喜欢牛排 。
I’d like beefsteak.
A:来两客 。
Make it two.
C:您要几分熟?三分、五分或全熟?
How would you like to have it?rare,medium or overdone?
B:我要五分熟 。
I want medium.
A:我也是 。
Me too.
状况5:点些甜点、水果和饮料
C:您们的甜点要什么?
What dessert would you like?
A:你们有什么?
What do you have?
C:蛋糕、派、冰淇淋和水果 。
Cake, ,ice cream and fruit.
B:给我冰淇淋和水果 。
Ice cream and fruit ,please.
C:好的,谢谢 。那么要喝点什么,咖啡或茶?
Ok,thank you.What would you like to drink,coffee or tea?
B:我比较喜欢茶 。
I prefer tea.
A:我要咖啡 。
I want coffee.
C:谢谢,请稍后 。
Ok,thank you.Please wait for a moment.
状况6:用完餐 , 付账
A:服务生,请给我账单 。
Attendant,Please give me the bill.
C:先生,一共是1050元(新台币) 。
Sir,total is 1050 new ntd.
A:这是1100元,不用找了 。
This is 1100 new ntd. ,keep the change.
C:谢谢,先生,请再次光临 。
Thank you,Sir,please come again.
B:这家餐厅不错,谢谢您的晚餐 。
This restaurant is not bab,thank you for the dinner.
A:不客气 。
Don’t mention it.
单词/词组
1、邀请 invite(v) invitation(n)
2、中餐、西餐或海产 Chinese food,western food or sea food?
3、两人的座位(桌子) a table for two
4、我要靠窗的位子 I want a seat by the window.
5、菜单和酒类表 menu and wine list
6、台湾啤酒 Taiwan beer
7、餐厅的招牌菜 special food of this restaurant
8、牛排、鸡肉和鱼 beefsteak,chicken and fish
9、来两份 Make it two
10、三分、五分或全熟 rare,medium or overdone
11、甜点 dessert
12、给我账单 Give me the bill
13、不用找(零钱)了 Keep the change.
【全印展使用了哪些展览会营销的常用手段】
14、请再次光临 Please come again.
- 出塞二首
- 途昂用的什么发动机
- 手机反应慢是什么原因?
- cx5使用了什么发动机;cx5三大件是进口的吗
- 自行车的车铃运用了什么机械原理所起的作用是什么
- 农村生活废水主要采用了哪些措施?
- 五年级下不用了 上海小学古诗文
- 手机用了4年了,有必要换吗?
- 用了新机油发动机为什么会抖动?
- 京东商城运用了哪些物流配送模式?